I hate Spiders................

u know what i do when i see a spider?? :p I trap them inside a small plastic jar and then I keep them their until they die. The first one, prety big, was named Mr. Crap Hole and he lived for 4 weeks and 1 day without any food what so ever. Three days after he past away i caught Mr. Crap Hole Jr. but he died after just 5 days after being accompanied by another creature that i dont know what its called in english. But he, Kyle Busch, died at the same day as Jr. Just 4 days after being traped.

Now this is what i do when i get bored XD

LoL Linus, you are my hero. :p

I personaly don't pay attention to spiders but my sister in the other hand starts to scream and run really quickly away when she sees a spider.

When i see a spider, i ignore it and continue to live. But if it enters to my private property (bed, or clothes), it is no more :D

Wow where are those flash games are going?? Soon we will be able to do everything with our browsers it seems.

u know what i do when i see a spider?? :p I trap them inside a small plastic jar and then I keep them their until they die. The first one, prety big, was named Mr. Crap Hole and he lived for 4 weeks and 1 day without any food what so ever. Three days after he past away i caught Mr. Crap Hole Jr. but he died after just 5 days after being accompanied by another creature that i dont know what its called in english. But he, Kyle Busch, died at the same day as Jr. Just 4 days after being traped.

Now this is what i do when i get bored XD

your just crule, i hope they gang up on you and you wake up with hundreds of spiders crawling over you lol :tongue:

and yes i love spiders, i think there great creatures & its great to feed them fly`s if i find any living in my shed :D

i like spiders and i just dont really car what they are doing [within reason] and i just let them walk about and make webs and stuff wherever - very cool at haloween :)

Had a pet Mexican Red-legged Tarantula for I think three years when I was still living at home. Im in the states and as long as its not a brown recluse or crawling in my house freely they are fine.

Co-worker brought in a black widow the size of a medium marble to work yesterday. We showed our new Egyptian boss what they look like since hes new to the states. Now she is our shop pet, eh heh heh..... Big mason jar with a toxic critter, classic!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back