1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

I give up F1 2011. BUG horrible!!!

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Vascovski, Nov 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I give up F1 2011. BUG horrible!!! Now I play Football Manager 2012. It's very good!!! 5 STARS!!! I'm very happy.

2. Thanks for sharing but I don't believe anybody cares :) Good luck.

3. taq

taq

Right on, I too have had it with apples! I'm going to be eating oranges from now on.

4. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

I think that was a suitable pear of replies ..... :wink:

5. I will miss you dearly...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Not

6. Not sure if troll, or just .... anyway, good luck with the other game, hope you will be more loyal to that one.

7. not sure if troollll lolol you guys should go back to codemasters forum and continue your pathetic praise of this highly flawed piece of software.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.