• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

I give up F1 2011. BUG horrible!!!

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Vascovski, Nov 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vascovski

Vascovski

Ratings:
    +0
    I give up F1 2011. BUG horrible!!! Now I play Football Manager 2012. It's very good!!! 5 STARS!!! I'm very happy.

2. Victor Ivanov

Victor Ivanov

Ratings:
    +1,518
    Thanks for sharing but I don't believe anybody cares :) Good luck.

3. taq

taq

Ratings:
    +0
    Right on, I too have had it with apples! I'm going to be eating oranges from now on.

4. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ........ Mostly harmless Staff

Ratings:
    +2,148
    I think that was a suitable pear of replies ..... :wink:

5. Engage

Engage

Ratings:
    +1
    I will miss you dearly...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Not

6. Daniel Ciglar

Daniel Ciglar

Ratings:
    +443
    Not sure if troll, or just .... anyway, good luck with the other game, hope you will be more loyal to that one.

7. Apex1972

Apex1972

Ratings:
    +4
    not sure if troollll lolol you guys should go back to codemasters forum and continue your pathetic praise of this highly flawed piece of software.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.