I forgot to apologise to Canadian users for these morons.

Here is the original, I believe.

Here is a version from the former full-time Internet political podcast, now airing on Current TV in the U.S. starting tomorrow.

I know Hiroshi, you told me once not to apologise because it is not my fault, but in this case, these numbnuts insulted your country and your military and label you guys as, "wussies."

Once again, sorry to the Canadians on here from a fellow neighbour down south. But, this is Rupert Murdoch's Fox News Channel, and luckily, you guys outside the U.S. have laws making sure news is based on facts rather than lies.

Mohammed, all i can do is laugh and well, brand them as "Idiots". Just look at the people on Red Eye, they look like idiots lol! I didn't go with my girlfriend,dad and brother to California a few weeks back because i did not want to see or hear of typical US mentality.

They didn't feel as strongly as i felt about things which is fine with me,and my girlfriend was disappointed that i didn't go.But I just showed this video to Pauline and she is kinda upset now. We are still going to Hawaii in February though for 80% of the people there are not like the people south of our border.

I don't mind Seattle and Oregon for the citizens are a lot like us, a lot of the come into Canada and know what we are like but farther down you go,the ignorance gets stronger.

Oh well,right Mohammed not much can be done about this. All i can say is for the most part of my life, i will probably not cross the border unless i get the chance to meet and visit the fine US members here but for anything else Forget about It.

If the rest of the world decided to get together and boycott the United States, they wouldn't be the "Powerful" country they feel they think they are. Really as of right now they have nothing really good to offer to the rest of the world anyways. The only thing i give them credit for is some of their cars but that's about it,nothing else come to mind that we as the rest of the really needs.

Muhammed i think you are over-sensitive mate.
Governors all around the world are anormalies, no need to be sad for having a bad leader :p
TV NEWS Channels?
They are even worse than the governments.

Tell you what there Mohammed, if i ever make it down to your neck of the woods,we'll make a trip to all the big news stations and egg the buildings and throw pies at the newscasters lol lol! . I'll put up bail money to get us out of jail lol lol!!. Jeez I'll bet the FBI will be kicking in my door around dinner time tonight haha!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back