PC1 I don't have pit crew radio any more :(

I stopped playing PCars a long time ago, and recently I think I should pick it up again. But for some reason I no longer have pit crew radio. What should I do to bring it back?

Well it's good to see you pick it up again and I hope it is enjoyable for you this time.
There are still loads of things that I could complain about, but I just choose not to let the flaws in a game ruin my mood. Also I think I'm lucky enough that I haven't run into any crazy bugs.

I'm focusing on offline endurance race now because I like the day/night transition and random weather (although I absolutely hate rain and AI in rain). Great eye candy. Can you switch to AI control during a race now so I could take a rest and do something else?

There are still loads of things that I could complain about, but I just choose not to let the flaws in a game ruin my mood. Also I think I'm lucky enough that I haven't run into any crazy bugs.

I'm focusing on offline endurance race now because I like the day/night transition and random weather (although I absolutely hate rain and AI in rain). Great eye candy. Can you switch to AI control during a race now so I could take a rest and do something else?

Yes I think there are things we can find to complain about any of them really as none of them are perfect. I probably use the software differently then you do but that's what it's all about finding what works for us on a personal level and I think most people can find something they enjoy with this game. Anyway disregarding era's I still think GTR2 is better but with every patch pCARS gets closer to that level.

Yes I think there are things we can find to complain about any of them really as none of them are perfect. I probably use the software differently then you do but that's what it's all about finding what works for us on a personal level and I think most people can find something they enjoy with this game. Anyway disregarding era's I still think GTR2 is better but with every patch pCARS gets closer to that level.
What's funny is that although so many people recommend it, I personally don't find GTR2 that appealing to me, especially the stock contents :) I prefer Race07 to GTR2, and any current gen sim to Race07 (not because of graphics). I guess it's just personally preference.

Back to the original topic, I find an option "team radio" or "crew engineer" or whatever it's called in the driving assists options menu. You can turn it on or off. But even if I turn it on, it seems that the game doesn't always give team radio information. In some invited events in the career mode, the crew would just be silent all the way.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back