1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

I can't access RD on my pc!

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Hiroshi Awazu, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Does anyone know what is going on? I even tried to get onto site by Google and it just gives me the Facebook page. HELP!

Problem solved! all good now. I hope.

2. Paulo Ribeiro

Paulo Ribeiro
    Animals and Racing Lover

Well I can't access neither on my home PC and work, with FF.
    I only can access with IE and it works very slow.

3. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins
    Driving til the wheels fall off

I've been getting that for the past 2 days, but only on my iphone. Weird

4. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

There was an issue with the database a day back, and therefor the redirection to Facebook was made. FB was used to make updates in status.

Clear the browsing history, cookies and all other stuff that could be in the way, and try again. That should help...

5. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll
    NEVER GIVE UP!!

6. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

What made things work for me was i went into my History, looked for a search i did four days ago and clicked on it and "presto", i got back on. Then i re bookmarked the forum address because my previous bookmark had memorized the Facebook page.

7. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Forum will remain slow and bugged until we can finally move over to our new server and forum software. In the meantime bear with us.

THE END IS NEAR (in a good way :D)

8. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

I have changed some settings in our new database software so the fight for connections should be solved. I'll keep an eye on things over the weekend. As Bram says we are working through a migration and hope to have everything sorted very soon :)

9. Paulo Ribeiro

Paulo Ribeiro
    Animals and Racing Lover

All is working fine again. Thank you guys. :)

10. F1 2011 ps3 league dosent work,deleted all cookis and as sayd here,all other works fine

11. fsr forum doesnt work unless i remove the www. anychance can be fixed its rather quiet over there now i lonely lol

12. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

13. ok ty bram