I can understand the AI had a bad day, but why does it take it out on me???

Óscar Melero

Foxtochop
First of all, I've got to say that I'm spanish and my level of english is actually good but I might fail on some words or expressions. Also, I'm kind of a rookie in racing sims so don't take me too seriously because I might say something stupid. If so, pls tell me what's wrong with me and how to do it right. Now, my thoughts:

I was looking forward all day to race this afternoon against the AI at RedBull Ring, but things went like nightmare (again) on the first, second, third, fourth... (etc) turns. I start on the right side of the grid, so I keep right till I reach half-first lap and trying at my BEST not to crash or, if I can, touch any car. The thing is: it's actually impossible for me to do that. I keep watching videos, gameplays to hopefully see (I do not) what I'm doing wrong and how to do it right. AI keeps wrecking me out at any turn so many times that I finally thought that the poor guys just had a bad day and try to overtake me by brute force.

I did NOT set it at Adaptative and I did NOT set it at 120. It's at 100 and, not best driver in freaking world but I do actually well at practice like most of you guys.

I KNOW I'm doing something wrong. What. Why. How can I do to race the most pacefully posible? Thx for reading.

PD: I'm not, I repeat: not, blaming S3 guys, they just did a really good game and I can understand it's in beta state, but i do not understand what I'm doing wrong.

Somewhat unrelated but for a nostalgia kick last night I fired up Power and Glory (well respected GTR2 mod) and was punted twice in only 2 races. Overall the AI was pretty good but to tell you the truth, I was most likely partly at fault with my unfamiliarity with the track and car. Moral of the story, I have never found a perfect AI.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back