1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

I bought it

Discussion in 'GRID Autosport' started by Blkout, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Even though I know this game is going to be less than $30 in a few short months, Steam is offering 10% off if you own Grid 2 which I do so I went ahead and took the deal with the free black edition DLC. We'll see how good this game is in a few weeks I suppose.

2. Rob

Rob
    XBO: OctoberDusk06 Premium Member

I Pre-ordered - Xbox 360

I think it will be a hit. F1 will be burned out and, really, what else is there on the xbox? If it's true to what it appears, it will be the best all around racer (maybe ever) for the xbox306 until we go next gen.

3. After Grid 2 I guess i will wait a little longer before pre-ordering the game. Based on gameplay videos it looks so much better in the handling aspect than Grid 2

4. Dux

Dux
    The 1st MK Formula 1 rFactor Sim-Racing Champion Premium Member

I see GRID Autosport for 50euros i am thinking is it worth it to buy it? Will be there any discount in the following months?

5. +1

6. Tomaz Selcan

Tomaz Selcan
    Premium Member

I bought it for 28 €

7. It will most certainly be half price within a few months, less than 6 months is practically guaranteeed.

8. Rob

Rob

50 Euros?!?! That's got to be way out of line. I know here it's $50, so it should be more like 30 Euros or something, right? @Peter Hooper - you just ought it, did you not? How much did it cost and where did you get it? Did you shop around? For Xbox.

9. Over here in the UK we tend to pay through the nose for console games on release. It's just under 35 quid here about 43 Euros or $60.

10. Rob

Rob

How much of that is tax? :whistling: Do you guys need another Boston Tea Party? :geek:

• Haha Haha x 1
  11. Taxlvania is 7% so they get there share...

12. Rob

Rob

I should shut up. The U.S. ranks middle to lower tier in total taxation. Hard to believe the former Soviet Republics are mostly less than we are. Makes me want to vomit.

13. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

you get what you pay for with regards to taxes in Canada.... good health care and public services come at a cost..... (or that's what we are led to believe anyway...lol)

I paid 13% tax on this title this morning....so $55 turned into $62

But of course that was in Canadian dollars, so what is that, like 12 bucks American now? LOL

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  14. Rob

Rob

Karl, I think we are all just using Chinese money down here. It just has dead Presidents on it to fool the public. lol.

Do you still have the Queen on your money or have you separated from the U.K. yet? :p

• Haha Haha x 2
  15. If it makes you feel any better my copy is costing me £9 :laugh:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  16. Dux

Dux
    The 1st MK Formula 1 rFactor Sim-Racing Champion Premium Member

How did you bought it for 9 pounds?

Btw guys someone to share some experience, is it good is it worth it, is it something new, you can relate it with which other etc

17. I have some vouchers for Argos worth £25 that i saved for it and it's 34.99 there :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  18. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

LOL - the Queen still rules over all up here. ;)

19. Rob

Rob

Wish we has a Queen. Then maybe she could fire our President.

Okay, so $5 down at Gamestop on total price of 39.99 with discount. $11 trade in, so I'll bring $25 by Tuesday at 10am (have taken the day off...do I have "a probelm?"). lol.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

Mine will be sent by mail which means i'll probably receive it after i leave for vacation.... won't get a chance to play until mid July.

• Like Like x 1