1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

I bought it, I don't have it.Now I Do :)

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Eck Simpson, May 26, 2014.

1. Eck Simpson

Eck Simpson
    Premium Member

All sorted, thankyou Jay and anyone else involved.

Last edited: May 27, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

@Eck Simpson Just for the record are you talking the RaceDepartment Store as we haven't received any payment from your account?

We sent our codes out 90% of the times within the hour up to a maximum of 24 hours.

Confused :sick:

3. Eck Simpson

Eck Simpson
    Premium Member

4. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Thanks for clearing that up. Got me scared :D

Then you know where you should have ordered it :) Same price plus extra free content and delivered in your inbox on the fly (kinda). :p

Hope somebody reads your posts so it can be solved

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel
    Kylotonn Games

ill forward it to the shop people

and please check your spam folder if you havent already.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Andreas Knöpke

Andreas Knöpke
    Let's drive side by side! Premium Member

THAT!
    My buddy has a key store and I regularly help him with eBay shizzle.
    You wouldn't believe how many people per day complain about not having received their keys but they never bother to check their spam folders. :mad:

7. Eck Simpson

Eck Simpson
    Premium Member

All sorted, thankyou

Last edited: May 27, 2014
  8. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel
    Kylotonn Games

Huh what?

I merely suggested a possible solution, wouldn't be the first time it ended up in the spam folder......

Didn't suggest that you or anyone else is an idiot, that makes no sense what so ever.... :(

In the meantime i have forwarded this thread to our publisher, who takes care off the DTM shop. Please let me know if anything (or nothing) is happening so i can push a little from my side.

9. Eck Simpson

Eck Simpson
    Premium Member

Thankyou and sorry Jay, frustration took over after Andreas' post. I've received my code, if you were involved anywhere along the line, I am very grateful to you sir. If I could change the thread title, I would.

Cheers.

10. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel
    Kylotonn Games

no worries about the thread title my man, it was our mistake/error in the first place. You should have gotten your keys nicely and on time as was originally planned.

Good to hear its all solved now!