• Goodbye Dan Gurney, and thanks for the memories...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Follow RaceDepartment also on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

I am new to Assetto Corsa and have problems with Porsche 917 Mod

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Modding Discussions' started by rcarabaj, Nov 19, 2017.

1. rcarabaj

rcarabaj
    Premium

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello
    I bought Assetto Corsa a few days ago, and want to install Porsche 917's mods. I found the Race Department 917 car and a Sound 2.0 update. Really I have problems to install them. For example, in the sound´s instruccions it says than I must use the directory

\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars
    \ks_porsche_917_k\sfx

but instead I have the folder

\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\ks_porsche_917_k\ui

Please, can give some advice and tell me where to copy both mods and if I have to rewrite some files ?
    Thanks very much.
    Rob

2. Jebus

Jebus

Ratings:
    +512
    If you really don't have sfx folder in \Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\ks_porsche_917_k then there's something wrong with your game install in the first place. You could just create a new folder and name it to sfx and drop the sound mod files there. But I would make a steam integrity check to make sure that your game is working correctly.

What's the other mod?

3. Stereo

Stereo

Ratings:
    +1,520
    If you only have a ui folder, you don't own (or maybe don't have installed) the dlc that the 917 is part of.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jebus

Jebus

Ratings:
    +512
    Ah that makes sense.

5. ltcars

ltcars

Ratings:
    +348
  6. rcarabaj

rcarabaj
    Premium

Ratings:
    +0
    I bought the package and the problem was solved. Thanks for your help.!
    I believe that I am running the ks_porsche_917_30 car. Is there another mod for the 917 ?

7. Ryno917

Ryno917

Ratings:
    +272
    The 917K is part of Porsche Pack 3. The 917/30 is part of a different DLC pack (forget which one off the top of my head).

Neither one is a mod, they're both official (albeit paid DLC) content.

8. rcarabaj

rcarabaj
    Premium

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks !!!