I am new to Assetto Corsa and have problems with Porsche 917 Mod

Hello
I bought Assetto Corsa a few days ago, and want to install Porsche 917's mods. I found the Race Department 917 car and a Sound 2.0 update. Really I have problems to install them. For example, in the sound´s instruccions it says than I must use the directory

\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars
\ks_porsche_917_k\sfx

but instead I have the folder

\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\ks_porsche_917_k\ui

Please, can give some advice and tell me where to copy both mods and if I have to rewrite some files ?
Thanks very much.
Rob

If you really don't have sfx folder in \Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\ks_porsche_917_k then there's something wrong with your game install in the first place. You could just create a new folder and name it to sfx and drop the sound mod files there. But I would make a steam integrity check to make sure that your game is working correctly.

What's the other mod?

I bought the package and the problem was solved. Thanks for your help.!
I believe that I am running the ks_porsche_917_30 car. Is there another mod for the 917 ?

I bought the package and the problem was solved. Thanks for your help.!
I believe that I am running the ks_porsche_917_30 car. Is there another mod for the 917 ?

The 917K is part of Porsche Pack 3. The 917/30 is part of a different DLC pack (forget which one off the top of my head).

Neither one is a mod, they're both official (albeit paid DLC) content.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back