1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

I am loving this!

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by Dave Cerio, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Dave Cerio

Dave Cerio
    Premium Member

late to the party as usual, but wow! I have been enjoying this on ps4 since it launched using a controller. I FINALLY installed on my PC using my Fanatec and WOW!! It is simply amazing. Amazing! The difference is unbeleavable. I really enjoy the fact that I can download ghosts and work my way up the leaderboards. Reminiscent of Forza on the Xbox.

I wish I did this sooner. Oh well.

So, is anyone still active online? Racedepartmentals? Lol. Anyone?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

The last few weeks of club races saw only 2 to 4 signups, tried different times, days but grids were tiny. I suppose it won't really improve until pCars 2 arrives next year.

3. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

And I won't purchase anything from SMS until they finish Pcars 1. Loads of stuff missing from the promised release. Even the intro video shows animated pitstops that aren't in the crappy simcade game.
    Other than that, it's not bad at simulating all weather racing.;)

Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton

Must admit I enjoyed the racing in the club and agree the weather and day to night is about the best I've seen, and it more than paid for itself for me, I enjoy a drive around Bannochbrae still.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

I suppose it would be nice to boot up a club race with day night cycle once in a while Kenny. I'd be interested in GT3/4 class at Spa day/night endurance race.;):thumbsup:

6. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton

Maybe try something over the festive season Andy.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  7. Dave Cerio

Dave Cerio
    Premium Member

Yes, I noticed the club races sort of stopped in October. If anyone wants to ad a friend on steam even if just for the leaderboard time trial stuff I welcome it.

MX729 is me on steam. I'm just trying to have fun, I'm not super competitive. I'm not even very fast, but I like having fun with like minded folks. The more, the merrier.

8. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton

Yes I felt sorry for the few who enjoyed them but the numbers just couldn't justify continueing.
    As I said to Andy no reason why we can't try something over the festive fortnight, see if that attracts more members.