1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am infected...

Discussion in 'ARCA Sim Racing' started by Bram, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

...with a virus that forces you to go left :wink2:
  2. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

bram that virus will be bigger then the mexican flue whahhaha
  3. I don't know how this come
    last year it was good, but still felt like missing a lot
    maybe because of the maturity that this game went true

either way.....Monday night has never been soooo fun
    those close nose to tail racing......just a slight bumping and letting others feel the pressure. The bumpdrafting
    and possibly also it has also to do with the rules........the rule on the server for setup
    it has brought some great action these last mondays with Arca
  4. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

You mention the server rules and I have to agree,

I have always been used to non impound races, but since I have been running them here at RD they have been perfect and real close races. I still would like to change the tape and wedge when im in pit lane, that would be fair.
    Imagine you get a hot engine 20 laps into a race and you cant do nothing with it, Not even take a bit of tape off mid race.

I like the impound rules, but in race being able to adjust at least the wedge and tape in pit lane is a must for stockcar.
  5. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Agree with Christopher. I haven't really given ARCA a chance last year. With the annoying way of patching the game with patch 1.234a +1.234b.1 + you get my point, resulted in many drivers getting lost.

The new Leverage client is the best thing that could have happened to ARCA, i am really happy that Zippy and the the rest of the development team made a very wise decision.

Now i am always patched up and ready to go online.
  6. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

Indeed it was a long road through the dark woods wit hall those patching problems people had. I was quite lucky and never had a problem. I cant wait to see the all new stats stuff that is coming up.
  7. Agree with all of you and like Bram said Arca lost me after the patches as well.But the Leverage client and the races we have had last weeks make this a new game !!
    Great fun :good:
  8. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

All i have to say is :that: :tits: :)