XB1 I am bringing the forza community to this game once it hits xbox one

we need drag racing mods on xbox one as dlc we need boost nos slicks and wheelie bars and real tuning features like forza but better im willing to give suggestions and ideas i have a community of hardcore gamers that love drag racing and we play forza 2/24 i know asetto corsa would be gold and a game that will dethrone forza xbox has a community also we need a outlet a voice share this everywhere before the game hits consoles we need a real drag racing game / simulator contact me at my email @bocent2423@gmail.com

It can be with with a simple dlc pack and a few car packs and boom
Im just saying dont forget about the drag racers like turn 10 did with forza im counting on 505 games to make hit dont let us down
That won't happen. I belevie that the content will be the same as for pc. Kunos will never spend months on a dlc for drag race, i'm sure about that. By the way, you don't need a driving simulator like AC to do drag races...Drag races were easy to implement on ac, but that doesn't mean they actually have a plan to improve that race mode. Last but not least, I don't think 505 can decide the content of AC...they are just working on the porting, not on creating content. Correct me if i'm wrong.

It would be nice if they introduce a drag dlc,... it will get more people to the game,..

You can see it with drifting in AC,... love it good setups good quality ect ect so why not drag...

Cheers.
Drift is way more popular than drag. Anyway drag races and drift are at the same level... no dlc for both, just one track to drive. Drag races won't get more people to the game, nobody is interested in drag races, in fact we found just 2 guys interested in it and one of them is u... You have cars, u have 2 tracks, what else do u need? i think they would just waste time doing a drag dlc.

PC_Master_Race_Featured.jpg

Thus spake a spokesman glorious pc master race !!

Sadly Demetrie AC is yet another driving game with a half arsed approach to drag racing

Yeah why not ? Theres a lot more to motorsport than just Euro circuit racing. And As AC is a sim not a racing game then in principle it could expand to cover whatever rings a petrol heads bell.
Here in Europe drag racing is seen as a odd little side show by most motorsport enthusiasts but over the pond the 1/4 mile is ingrained in the car culture . Its very accessible and at the run what you brung and the lower end bracket racing its very affordable.

I realize this is quite an old post, but if you're bringing in your community with those kinds of expectations, do not bother because this is not the game for you. Assetto Corsa and Forza are 2 completely different games and there is no such thing in terms of customization for AC. It also looks like AC won't have private lobbies on console at launch, which makes what you want do impossible.

I also find it incredibly surprising how many possible buyers are confused by what they're seeing on early youtube videos. The console launch has been known for over a year, but I guess some gamers only learn about a game when it's right on top of them.

As we predicted, a lot of people's expectations are going to be crushed, but nothing wrong with that considering AC was never going to offer anything that a Forza or GT experience offers.

In as much as I personally have no great interest in drag racing, I think it would make a pretty sweet DLC idea for Assetto Corsa .

A couple of real world locations, Some stupidly fast cars that cant turn, has to sound like an enjoyable blast.

Who knows if their is a viable market for it?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back