• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

i´m just courious... :)

Discussion in 'Motorsport Manager' started by dimagico, Dec 22, 2016.

1. dimagico

dimagico

Ratings:
    +19
    ...is there anyone here play some other game... since this? :rolleyes:
    i´m not very much of a gamer (lately).....comes with age and kids i guess, and yes...i´m 48!
    I was passionate sim race driver since early beginings, went through Crammonds GP2;GP3 and GP4...continued with rFactor mods and slowly quit after Simraceway went to bottom. Since then...even trying some late F1 series, i really cannot find motivation for racing, neither any PC games for that matter. But since....GPW! finaly came a decent manager game for us... racing enthusiasts. Must say...that i was quite sceptic after release, because fictional characters and half of female grid, didn´t satisfied my hardcore racing managment wishes...but, since Enzoli :inlove: created such a beautiful mod (certanly needs tweeking, but author cannot know every ****in detail....)...well...oh boy....it´s very addictive. :laugh: So, my question is, you find any time for any other game? I cannot find much time during day, but... damn...two hours at evenings go away in a blink :O_o: