Hyundai i20 WRC

800px-Hyundai_i20_WRC_%28front_quarter%29.JPG

The Hyundai i20 WRC will be debuted in the next season of World Rally Championship. Does anyone know about its specifications?

Whoa, whoa, whoa! who is this Jonas Andromeda (USA) fella and why haven't I heard of him? The only US rally drivers competing internationally (in major series that I know of) are Chris Duplessis and Nick Allen (British National Championship/Twingo R2 cup)

Yeah, his Facebook post talk about him being in last Rally Sweden but I don't see him. I'm skeptical. Anyway, I can see Atkinson or Mikkelsen test the car as they deserve it!

Well, Mikkelsen will drive the third VW from Portugal and onwards :)
And, decided to move to page 2 of the google search.

"Jonas Andromeda is the American police officer, anti-piracy officer and fictional driver who appears in almost all of Colin McRae Rally/DiRT games."

The Andromeda Wikipedia disambiguation page says he is an actor, policeman, and motorsports competitor, but with no article (see here). This is a mystery. Where did you guys hear that he might test the Hyundai. Is this guy real? If not, well, I guess I found my purpose in life. IRL creepypasta?

Edit: Forget all that mess. With a quick use of my Jr. Internet Investigation Kit, I found out he wasn't real. Ignore all of that previous mess. Guess who here doesn't have a life?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 262 13.6%