Sell Hydraulic Handbrake

DIY made, any questions fire away. Works flawlessly.

200 euro.

Attachments

• handbrake1.jpg
    handbrake1.jpg
    294.3 KB · Views: 370
  • handbrake2.jpg
    handbrake2.jpg
    329.7 KB · Views: 372
Based on cheap Chinese handbrake. They could be bought new (already converted to USB) for below €70 before the current worldwide shipping situation. Lately often sold for about €150 (in some sort of combination of price + shipping) and currently available from banggood or aliexpress for around €80-90, shipped from within the EU.

So I think your price is a bit steep.

Last edited:
Based on cheap Chinese handbrake. They could be bought new (already converted to USB) for below €70 before the current worldwide shipping situation. Lately often sold for about €150 (in some sort of combination of price + shipping) and currently available from banggood or aliexpress for around €80-90, shipped from within the EU.

Hydraulic ?

Take a little closer look at what hes selling. Worth every penny (maybe more) if you want the feel of hydro.

Actually, I dont think you can buy all the parts for his price. Then add the labor of assembly. Not to mention someone had to figure out how to put that all together and work....

For reference:

Attachments

• bandicam 2022-01-24 09-29-25-800.jpg
    bandicam 2022-01-24 09-29-25-800.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 53
  • bandicam 2022-01-24 09-30-56-379.jpg
    bandicam 2022-01-24 09-30-56-379.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

This isnt just an ali express one though its been modified for hydraulic

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes