1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

hybrid shifters

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Tim Meuris, Mar 20, 2014.

1. are there any other options than the Fanatec CSS or the Thrustmaster TH8rs?

2. Leemstradamus

Leemstradamus
    Mid pack attack!

Tons but they are pricy.

3. :(

• Haha Haha x 1
  4. Hey Saleem,

been googlin around yesterday but I really can't seem to find any other hybrid shifters...

5. Leemstradamus

Leemstradamus
    Mid pack attack!

My fault you meant that have both sequential mode and H-pattern? I only remember seeing a prototype once. Could of swore it was Todd Cannon.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
    • Beer Beer x 1
  6. Piotrek Blaszczak

Piotrek Blaszczak
    Premium Member

I have a G25 and my shifter is dead :(.I,v been searching whole internet and nothing.I afraid to buy used G25 shifter.The only way is buy something from Fantec or buy G27 shifter and use some rubbers :).

7. Never liked the G25 shifter. It was horrible as a H-shifter and even worse as a sequential. I guess I am a snob :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Mark Reynolds

Mark Reynolds
    Physics & AI Programmer

For the price point and as part of the package I thought the G25/27 shifters were brilliant tbh....

9. i always thought it was the weakest part of the g25 set
    you have absolutely no feel in it
    and playin' AC with it really makes me want to buy another shifter already

10. Mark Reynolds

Mark Reynolds
    Physics & AI Programmer

I agree its hard to compare against a TH8 etc , but against for example the std Fanatec or Act Labs shifters for example they work fine, I am quite light on my kit tho ?

• Agree Agree x 1