1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Tracks Hungaroring Track Update 1.8

F1 2013

1. No description? what´s the diference?

2. Y una simple pista atualizao, estoy tratando de mejorar, pero no tiene el editor PSSG conocimiento correcto

3. And a simple atualizao track, I'm trying to improve, but do not have the right knowledge PSSG editor

4. You can reply in English, I understand it xD

Btw, are you using google traductor? Because that traduction is a bit crappy xD

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. I wish I had a manual to update PSSG best tracks, I'm an amateur, but I'm very detail-oriented, have the other points of the track that needs to be updated, but the PSSG not help much.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2013
  6. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

This is an English only forum, please stick to the rules.

7. That's not Spanish, that's an invented language, similar to the spoken English ;)

8. Finally see rolex in their updates. That's a rarity. You have something against rolex? I dont remember seeing rolex in your update abu dabhi

9. Invented language? I´m sure that was Spanish but using google traductor´s logic :)

10. No, I'm trying to upgrade the tracks in 2013, all as seen on TV.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I Have already updated 99% of track to how they are seen on TV , But still good work, :thumbsup:

12. You give me hint how to do these updates on the track, I'm updating alone without any hint

13. You need to edit the "tracksplit" PSSG Files and the "patchup_ot" Just export the Textures with Ryder25 PSSG Editor , Edit the Textures with Photoshop or a DDS Software of your Choice Edit the Textures and then import them the Textures back inside PSSG Editor ,
    Its simple just takes a little time to get the Desired Textures to look right ,
    Mainly its just experience with the Textures everything else is just common sense.:thumbsup:

14. I think the biggest problem in this 2013 F1 tracks in adding new plates propaganda, I'll put my last upgrade, if you have an idea of how to put advertisement board I thank you ..

15. Mod Edit - Link removed

versao.1.8

16. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

@marcusm

I have removed your update link. Please update the whole of the original file, changing the version number.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 5, 2013
  17. you will make all the tracks like this ?

• Like Like x 1
  18. I'm trying, so ends my race in Hungary go to next track and also I will update because I like to run on the track with updates.
    earned.