1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Huge thanks to you track creators!!

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme Mods' started by Jeff Huber, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Jeff Huber

Jeff Huber
    Premium Member

Hey guys.....I just wanted to give out a HUGE thanks for all the hard work you guys have done to help make this already great sim ( GSC 2013 ).....even better! Some of these tracks I've downloaded ( probably about 40 ! HA! ) Have been awesome!

NeelJ
    Smokey1226
    Mr Biscottie
    Frank Alexandre
    Team Ninja
    DerDumeklemmer
    Rupe Wilson

And many others........thanks for making this game so dang kickass! I found out about all these great tracks a few weeks ago and started installing them into the sim little by little...and now I'm completely hooked on this sim! It amazes me at the talent some of you guys have in creasting these new tracks. And I find myself downloading more and more because I can't wait to see what you guys will come up with next!

Amazing work guys! Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2013
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Most certainly so!

I agree with you, and not just for GSC 2013, but for the whole sim racing community in general ;). Modders use their own time to create these amazing modifications and I personally do not think any words that any person can say can convey enough thanks to these people:thumbsup:.

3. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Oh i wish i had the skills to make tracks or convert them so i could go on that list, but all ive done is upload the track, and point guys in the right direction for legal tracks.. :)

but yes im with you without these guys hard work we would be lost,,

all hail the modders out there you do a cracking job..:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Jeff Huber

Jeff Huber
    Premium Member

Right on guys! I may be new to the 4 wheel sim racing thing , but I know how pain staking creating tracks and so forth can be. Waaayy back in the day when I used to race motocross madness 2 online ( about 2000-2005 ) i got into making a few tracks and a full set of gear for all my riders on my team ( about 30 guys from across the planet ).......and I know it takes a lot of time. So it's appreciated big time.

And Rupe....I had thought you created that " Piddy " track , my mistake. Either way....it's an extremely fun track , so thanks for posting the link for it a few weeks ago!

main purpose for this thread was to just say " Thanks "......and as far as the GSC 2013 mod community goes....I'm kind of left speechless with everything people have already made. Some of these converted tracks and brand new created tracks are just incredible.....losta fun!

Thanks again dudes! Your work doesn't go un-appreciated!

5. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

I first drove Piddy in GT Legends and fell in love with it, the fact i goes in both directions and works really good both ways. It seems to suit all the cars in GSC, each offering their own challenge,
    To me some of the phantasy track are better than real ones.
    Realtracks now have all the health and safety stuff the can spoil what could be a great track,
    its like at times they have to stick to a certain rule book, fictional tracks can break the rules..:)

6. i only wish more tracks would be converted to GSC 2013, seeing we only have a handful now. :(

7. Yeah!! Huge Thanks to all.