Huge problem the Devs want to ignore

Hey,
I published this in AC forums but devs just deleted this.
A friend sent this to me, and I confirm it works on RSR and Multiplayer.
The reason I publish this - It would be better if we have 2000 cheaters and get a patch for this after a day or two, than having hundreds of cheaters for a few months until they decide to fix it.
Another aspect of this , is that all RSR records must be deleted after this is fixed. There are obvious cheaters on the records. So we need the records to be reset as soon as possible, so we can start settings new records without knowing those would be deleted soon.
The video explains it all :
<mod edit: Link removed. Making a thread complaining about cheaters possibly being in the game, and then posting a video about how to cheat is completely counterproductive. Please post it privately to the Kunos developers rather than making it public here.>

Last edited by a moderator:
OT

2.jpg

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa......

Bram's been digging out photos from his high school yearbook again :whistling:

1. Posting an instruction „how to cheat” is never a good idea, it just leads people into temptation.
2. No online/multiplayer game is or will ever be free of cheaters.
Everybody how plays online knows this! So there is no need to make largely visible threads to inform people about that. How do you want a such informed person to react?
Losing interest and stop playing online?
Accuse everybody who is faster of cheating?
Start cheating himself?

Dropping the devs a private message is the best way to handle it and Kunos will implement counter measures. I hope KS will make the cheaters they catch public!
As Aris said, racing with friends is the safest way to have a cheater free race, but nevertheless I hope they invest some resources in implementing and updating anti cheat measures. A good multiplayer ensures longevity of a product.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back