F1 2011 Huge AI bug in second year of career!

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Just to be clear, I'm driving 50% races, long race weekends, AI on legend, All assists off! And I always use the first dry quick setup (the second from right to left).

I just finished my first season in lotus, after the first two races in lotus I saw that i can easily beat the virgin, hrt and my teammate trulli, so i opened the database file and modified the tier 5 cars performance from 0.1 to 0.4 so it would be a challenge to beat them and that was ok. The time gap between the 18 and 19 positions on q1 from 3 secs fell to about 1.5 sec and that was great 'cause it was not easy to reach the 19 position, i had to fight really hard to achieve that.

So I completed my first season with lotus and I transferred to williams in my second season.

Now thats something I haven't seen anywhere... After the first two races I saw that my teammate barrichelo on practice and qualifyings is always at about p22 and p23, lapping around 3.5 seconds slower that me in the same car!!!!

That's not all, looks like virgin has improved a lot and they are fighting force india and sauber in qualifyings and races.. I mean wtf???!!!

And above all, in qualifying sessions I can easily qualify into Q3 on prime tires without any trouble (remember, barrichelo can't even reach q2 with option tires) and I can beat renault, and mercedes easily with williams!

I just don't get it how the AI can be that stupid or slow or anything?!

Does someone else have the same issue to find the game too easy on legend with a williams, or any other midfield car?

Thanks for reading!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back