1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc HUDOne 2016 (Live telemetry data viewer for Android) 5

HUD, Graph, track view for F1 2016

1. cjackson submitted a new resource:

HUDOne 2016 (Live telemetry data viewer for Android) - HUD, Graph, track view for F1 2016

Read more about this resource...

2. I can't seem to make it work. The screen is black and it only shows the options of the app. A much clearer instruction would be nice or even a video about it.

3. I'll reply to your review, but I don't have PC version of game to record a video. Console versions are easy to set up. I'll just get some screenshot when I go home.

4. cjackson updated HUDOne 2016 (Live telemetry data viewer for Android) with a new update entry:

Fixed position info

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. It isn't working i only see application started listening

6. Things like this on PC need wi-fi to work or does USB to phone work? Never used these things like motec etc, but would like to set it up.

7. local network needed. If your android device doesn't have (most likely it would have), You could enable USB tethering to get connection

• Love Love x 1
  8. Is there any change that this great app will appear on the Apple (IOS) market / AppStore?