AC Dream Pack 1 @ Nordschleife

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
247.gif

This server is running 24/7 for members of the racing club.

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit! The more fun we make it, the more inclined people will be to join in and make the grids bigger.

You don't need to sign up but you can of course notify your friends that you are going to race.

Settings
  • Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM 24/7
  • Password: click here
  • See the current combination in the title or on the last pages of this thread
  • Server may be unavailable while other AC Club events are running

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that´s GREAT! I was afraid i could not join the racing club events as often as i like due to fixed time (but agreed now with my wife on 1 to 2 races per week ;). This gives a great opportunity to race with civilized people :)
Hope i can join tonight!

I would also vote for a daily (or some period) changing of tracks and cars! GT is great but so are most of the others imho ;-)

I just raced once on monday and it was so fun, although my f*** internet conection failed once more during the race (its a shared one, but i fixed that yesterday to get my own ;), that i want to appreciate your service by getting premium membership NOW... and i would also donate sometimes if this is possible.

This is great, thanks. Same situation as Drew. I hope to join a Racing Club event soon, but am struggling for time ATM.
This will be perfect for dropping in at odd hours.

Make sure to tag some of us when you are able to join. I'm in the same boat, very hectic work schedule. I have no idea what time I go in and get off from day to day. But come June that will change.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 323 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 223 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 281 13.4%