Huayra AMG Driving Performance Pack

Skins Huayra AMG Driving Performance Pack 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Suit for the Italia.
2014-11-30_00024.jpg

Well I have to say you guys did magnificent work!!! I enjoy the suits very much and appreciate your swift and flexible respons, blackcelica. You're still the best :)
Zaknix, I like the interior lights adjustments, this hasn't been done before I think and thus very original. There's one little trick I learned with the "cuciture" file (the stitches on steer, dash and seats: if you color them seperately (check the interior of the Italia skin for this) you can see different colours for different stitches. For example, in the Italia skin I coloured the stitches like the Italian flag and as a result the stitches on the steer, dash and seats were coloured like that too. Maybe if you could play with this too in the other skins...no obligation just a suggestion. It could be you already knew that, never mind than :)
Outstanding work, really loving it!!

So how de we do this? Blackcelica, if you want to release them seperately, I won't disagree, it's your amazing work, though it would be nice to include them in the pack too. Maybe a Mediafire link in my message box? Or I just download your Racedepartment resource for these suits, I understand if you want some download counts for this :)
Zaknix, if you want you could release them for yourself too as a resource in Racedepartment, I'd like to include them into the pack also however.
We could mention each others work and say it's meant for the pack, keeping each others work seperate and still acting as a team?
Let me know :)

My time for skin modding will be cut down significantly because of work and also because of health issues I had last weekend as a reaction to my lifestyle past month :) I have to be a bit careful and devide my time spend on pc, start exercising again and eating more healthy. I had high fever and severe fatigue, so a wake up call. Still, the skins will keep coming, slowly but surely. This is real, no excuse :(

My time for skin modding will be cut down significantly because of work and also because of health issues I had last weekend as a reaction to my lifestyle past month :) I have to be a bit careful and devide my time spend on pc, start exercising again and eating more healthy. I had high fever and severe fatigue, so a wake up call. Still, the skins will keep coming, slowly but surely. This is real, no excuse :(
Get the pack together now as it is with suits and interiors and leave it at that. Six quality skins for this car is enough for now, you can always add others at your leisure and edit my suits accordingly.

Finally interior for My blackseries version and Royal Blood one. Hope you like it, and get better soon Sunny sky speed ;)View attachment 73526
View attachment 73527
This is absolutely magnificent!! I love it, amazing job by you both.
Zaknix, where can I find them for download? Despite my setback, I managed to make 4 more skins and want to add all of the suits and interiors into this next update, this evening preferably. Or else sometime tomorrow, this is going to make some impression, I'm sure!!

Last edited by a moderator:
These are the 4 new skins:
AMG Pagani (no need for new suit)
2014-12-01_00006.jpg

AMG Sky (no need for new suit)
2014-12-01_00008.jpg

AMG Tarantula (maybe new suit?)
2014-12-01_00014.jpg

Finally, a spin off concept (the hood stripes are drawn down to the front bumper), with more colour schemes for the future,
the AMG Super Sport (no need for new suit)
2014-12-01_00009.jpg

Thanks again :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%