• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Skins HSBC Jaguar 1.0

Vintage Jaguar

1. drose

drose

Ratings:
    +11
  2. Will_2000

Will_2000

Ratings:
    +0
    would have used a mercedes or williams chassis to avoid mirroring but good mod, well done

3. drose

drose

Ratings:
    +11
    Thank you. Did you had mirroring problems?

4. Will_2000

Will_2000

Ratings:
    +0
    If you look at the images you put in the mod description, you can see that on one side of the car the sponsors are the wrong way round. I know that some chassis mirror image splaced on one side to the other, whoch causes this. i think the Mercedes chassis is one of the only ones which doesn't do this, have a look im not sure. hope that helps

5. drose

drose

Ratings:
    +11
    Oh yes you are right. I'm afraid in the renault chassis there is no way around.

6. Will_2000

Will_2000

Ratings:
    +0
    maybe see if you could rework the design onto a red bull chassis, i think that is the easiest one

7. MariA7X

MariA7X

Ratings:
    +4
    Where do I find the file "toro_rosso-carmodel.layer.json" to replace?

8. drose

drose

Ratings:
    +11
    At the .erp file. When you open it with the EEA there is a sector called PKG files, click that and it must be the first one.

• Like Like x 1