Hows winter been at your side of the world?

Weird. A mix between Autmn and Winter. We had 20cm, it rained away. We got another 50cm of snow, rained away until there was 5cm before it froze. Ice ice ice :D

On the cottage, its been real winter, more or less. If you look away from last weekend where it was 14 degrees and ice everywhere..

Same here, this morning i heard the first snowplows of the year clearing couple of cm of snow and if the forecast is correct, it's gone by monday... Mostly it has just rained water and the rivers are in the verge of overflowing, the ground is soaked and can't hold anymore water.. Ice has been more common as the temperature has been between 0 and +4C all the time. Really unusual winter.

At least ground water levels are now at maximum after a hot summer.

Quite warm, the coldest temp. was around -5C, last year there were -20C-s too. Yesterday + today it was around 10C, and they say it'll be much warmer than usual until March, so basically there's no usual winter. We also didn't really have snow, just a little bit before Christmas and that melted in a few days.

It hasn't been very winter-like here in Kent. Last week I went out at 6 in the morning with a t-shirt, jumper and jeans. Normally I wouldn't dare, I would put a large coat on as well. No snow yet at all, we had loads this time last year.

today

dEjbp.jpg

We've had Hurricane Bawbag, and today we had Hurricane ****o...... trees blown down, roofs off, bridges closed, airports closed

So aye maybe just a typical Scottish winter ...minus the snow

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 359 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years