How's the game's stability?

It seems like the game is still W.I.P., and, it looks to be that way in the next few years.

I mean, have they improved on some of the major issues with this game? (I don't know the major issues with it because I have played this game once or twice, but, due to instability and loss of grip, I was reluctant until now).

Hey Mohammed,

Everyone experience things in different ways, but if you had to ask me (and I think most of the users of RF2) Rfactor2 is already a very good platform. We are going to organize leagues with RF2, which is only possible if the product is stable.

The game is an ongoing development game, just like iRacing is, so they will improve it over time year after year. In that case iracing is also a w.i.p. ;)
I can't find major issues with this game at this stage of development, in a lot of ways it already has surpassed other racing games, especially in physics and handling. For me it's already the best out there:) So yes they improved issues they had before.
Offcourse this is up to you to try and make your own judgement about it how it is now.:thumbsup:

Have fun testing!

I was unsure about the sim from what i had read from many different places , in the end i decided to buy it, went straight for the lifetime deal, these sims are our future and wanted to be part of it..
although i still love my GTL (love retro cars)
Maybe for me at this present time it not got all the right cars id like to race (once again it a personal thing) But as far as the sim goes its the best ive driven so far.
Was it worth the money.. Hell yes:)
And the fact is constantly be upgraded makes it even better..
I always look at the bigger picture, and with this the future is so bright:cool:

It's one of my favorite sims to play at this time. It does take some time to become acclimated to the features - rubbering-in of the tracks, heating of tires, etc. in order to come to grips with the handling. Once you get used to adapting to those changing conditions, rF2 is great fun. The platform is very stable for me and has gotten better in terms of managing content as well.

If you're waiting for it to be a fully released and sealed product with no more updates, then you're probably never going to get the sim :) Like Ian says, it's an ongoing development. It is already a released product, but ISI doesn't want to limit itself by releasing it as a full product and not be able to constantly improve the sim as they are doing. It is only going to get better and better and is definitely a worthy investment :) They have fixed, and will carry on fixing the sims issues for it's eternity. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 337 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 292 13.4%