How's Race 07 Online community and multiplayer nowadays?

How's the Race 07 online community and multiplayer activity nowadays?

I never had this game but even though its old now, I guess it still offers some fun....

If there is still some good online activity, I will get it and jump online :)

Cheers!

I think the publics have gotten worse now that the sim is easily available. While they are well populated the pushing, shoving, intentional foul play and cursing in chat has gotten worse. Even the servers run by "respected clubs" are full of these drivers that will ruin your day.

Yeah, I checked there, but there is no Gamdata folder...so I have no idea where the default teams are.

Maybe I should just create a new folder for Gamedata there and copy the files....

race07.jpg

It depends on the time of day with public servers. I race at 15:00PST and there is a good regular group I get together with. I also race at 11:00GMT and there is a good regular group at that time as well.

I unfortunately cannot regularily race here because of the times at which races are held.

100Mbit have a glut of admins. There were three. Now there are seven. Some have been on holliday. I have admin rights on 100Mbit. The ban list if very strict. Several RD ATCC and Presto GP leaguers are banned but this is due to lack of respect not wrecking.

Bit of a problem with RD Race07 Mini Friday vs RD Stock Car Mini Friday. Maybe it's time to move Race07 Mini's to a different day so they are not competing like for like with RD Stock Car.

Help somebody I used to race a lot on online and now I downloaded the gama again from the same steam profile I used to have on my previous PC and now I can't play online. Can't see any servers. What is the problem?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.4%