1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Howdy ho!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Jake Miller, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Hey Guys and Girls,

My name is Jake, Just thought I would introduce myself here. I have recently seen Game Stock Car Extreme on Steam and I am very tempted to get it. I have previously had a 1 year subscription on Iracing but I just found it way to expensive and bricking it every race hoping that my irating doesn't go down which is no way to race in my opinion, especially as a hobby.
    I've seen lots of footage of the new update for GSCE and it does look very good in the way it handles and the plus side you get to do offline racing too.

I am tempted to get this game and perhaps join in one of the club races you have going here.
    Are the race times all set to GMT? Is there anything I would need to do in terms of registering for events etc?

Any info would be great!

See you on the grid.

2. John Grant

John Grant
    Dont Rub me up the wrong way Premium Member

Hi Jake welcome, yest if you want to take part in the races u need to buy subscription from Racedapartment.com, it not expensive and the benefits are worth it