How will we commoners determine the direction the World spins?

Today, I was at Wal-Mart with my mother shopping for groceries, and, I looked at the names of corporate brands on certain products such as fans, sofas, clothes, food, etc. and I thought to myself,

"If humanity decided to boycott corporations, wouldn't there be a disaster of biblical proportions?"

Look at it this way, corporations publish our books, they power our technology, the determine what goes in our food and water, they supply electricity, they make our women look beautiful, they manufacture our cars, they stock our money, name anything that is provided to us and you bet there is a corporate logo on it.

These corporations have so much influence in every aspect of life that they can get anything handed to them with a snap of a finger.

If they felt it was profitable, they could get all the nations of the World to unite under one banner.

If we boycott all of them for their stranglehold, we would be living in the Stone Age again.

So, how can we have a voice in 21st-century corporatocracy World?

By following Icelands example and jailing the corrupt bankers and politicians, send a message that people come before money. Next people would have to wake up and take an interest in the products and "food" they put into their bodies. Research high fructose corn syrup and see how appetizing a soda sounds.

It all revolves around people taking a personal interest in their well being but nowadays everyone is too apathetic to try to change, most will swallow what they're fed and accept what they're told without question.

Question. Question everything. In order to solve a problem you first have to recognize there is one. Most don't even acknowledge the problems.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 262 13.6%