1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

how to win endurance events

Discussion in 'GRID Autosport' started by Pär Öqvist, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Pär Öqvist

Pär Öqvist

Ratings:
    +111
    Any pro tip? I have no clue what is going on. I hardly ever race anything but GT but I am winning open wheel events on hard? I have no clue how to drive formula cars. Heck I even won the first drift event on hard. I am the one that got totally stuck in DIRT 3 doing the 8th tutorial. I can do a drift event for an hour and not being able to beat it on the easiest difficulty. I can´t drift whatsoever on tarmac go against everything I learned...

But I am struggle like crazy on endurance events. In tire saving mode I use way more tire then the opposition anyway. And even if I push I can´t keep up with ravensport ;)

Any setup tips or whatever. I am tired to have to use all the dirty tricks I can think off to get my objectives.

2. Philip Heck

Philip Heck

Ratings:
    +305
    I also noticed that the AI is way better in Endurance than any of teh other modes...

3. Yuri

Yuri
    Yuri 'I get custom nicknames' Kasdorp Premium

Ratings:
    +506
    You could try rF2 endurance events, you were pretty damn beast at Monza:thumbsup:

4. Pär Öqvist

Pär Öqvist

Ratings:
    +111
    Aaah my glory days lol. These arcade titles is supposed to make you feel good about yourself they are not supposed to actually be challenging :D

Seriously though it´s a good design choice to get rid of the rubberband AI that generally plague arcade console titles. The goal is generally to be top 5 or 6 not win it that is a bonus so it´s pretty cool. And yes I have won some by now but still challenging.

5. Yuri

Yuri
    Yuri 'I get custom nicknames' Kasdorp Premium

Ratings:
    +506
    Sounds like my simracing career:whistling: