1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

how to view other drivers race incidents

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by 19wizard58, Nov 28, 2011.

1. I not sure how to view other drivers race incidents or if you even can.If someone can let me know that would be great.Also I have tried a race online and it seems that most players want to crash and burn thats not fun.This is F1 racing not nascar.I look forward to hear back thanks 19wizard58 (Darrell).

2. It's simlpy not possible. I can't understand, why codemasters released a Game with such poor replay options.

3. No way to see the other incidents unless you happen in the area when it happens. Playback camera is focused only on you. Race Control will tell about the other incidents but no visual.

4. For sure the replay system in F1 2011 (and 2010) is not good, very limited. Steve Hood has said that it is something they are looking to improve upon in 2012 so we'll have to hope that it does get improved.

5. I understand that 24 full replays could be a problem of space, but saving a chunk of video similar to the flashbacks per each collision reported in the race director should not be too hard.

6. Darrell......That was one of the things i really wanted to see.....I loved the feature in GP4 where text would appear on screen that someone is out of the race.....you could then pause the game and watch what happened to that driver. Hopefully next year :-(

7. Richard Knight

Richard Knight
    GP2 - No.1 Virgin

As for racing online, join a league. The xbox league here on RD is probably the cleanest 360 league there is and we still need reserves as theres always a regular missing every week. Same probably goes for the PC & pS3 leagues?