How to use 3DS Max

Hey there,

You really should check out YouTube for this question as there are loads of videos there on how to get a car built in 3D.
Once you get the hang of it then it'll all start to click into place on how to make a car that works nicely in Racer, or any other driving game/sim for that matter!

If you have any speecific questions then please feel free to ask, but a general question like this has been answered a lot already on the 'internets' generally :D

Cheers

Dave

Hey there,

You really should check out YouTube for this question as there are loads of videos there on how to get a car built in 3D.
Once you get the hang of it then it'll all start to click into place on how to make a car that works nicely in Racer, or any other driving game/sim for that matter!

If you have any speecific questions then please feel free to ask, but a general question like this has been answered a lot already on the 'internets' generally :D

Cheers

Dave
why are all my exported files coming up as a low amount of storage taken up and when i look in modeler, the model doesnt show up

There are lots of reasons you might be having problems.

If you explain your current workflow then it may help me in figuring out what is wrong.

Inside modeller there is an 'information' button.

Can you post up your information readout here?

Cheers

Dave

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back