1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to turn off qualifying for quick race?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Patrick Moore, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Hi,
    Is there a way to turn off the qualifying for a quick race? If so, I am blind (figuratively speaking) and cannot see or find the option.
    Any help would be appreciated.

ahhh....I just checked the FAQ above and found this....so there must be an option to shutoff qualifying. Does this bug still apply to V1.7?
    GSC crashes when I disable qualifying.
    There is a bug that causes that. We are working on a solution. For now, do not disable qualifying in any type of session - single race, championship or multiplayer.
  2. Thats fixed in the latest patch.
    But probably in your PLR file you can disable it when you change the number from 1 to 0.
  3. Cool! I did not see it mentioned in the update readme so I was not sure about a fix.

Where can I find the option to set qualifying ON/OFF?
  4. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

that was pre-patch. I'm not sure if it still crashes it or not. you can disable it by editing your plr file. Make sure GSC isn't running when you do this.
  5. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

ugh beaten too it. just search for qualifying in your plr file. which is in GSC\Userdata\<drivername>\<drivername>.plr
  6. D'oh!:facepalm:

I did not read the first reply closely about the PLR file edit!! haha

Thanks for the info Ivo and Alex!