How to start racing in the club races?

Do i need any particular mods? I own Race 07, GTR Evolution and STCC.
When i've signed up, when do you choose your car, what are the requirements to be actually racing, do i need to be alien-fast?

Cheers already. :)

Heya,

First you need to get a license (if you dont have one already) get one here http://www.racedepartment.com/misc.php?do=form&fid=1 :D

Then you will get acces to a part of the forum where all the races are posted and its a simple as typing "sign me up" ;)
Depending on type of race you choose your car before or during the race (depends if there are limits to certain types of cars)
Requirements are just to be nice and drive clean, respect your fellow drivers
You dont need to be fast but it helps ofcourse ;)

ps. i noticed you dont have race on? be carefull signing up then as alot of club races include either race on tracks or cars.

Most club events usually have a link to the rules that need to be followed, or a list of rules directly in the post. These rules are usually pretty basic and easy enough to follow. The post will also usually list the track and cars that will be available for use. Some have mandatory pit stops, while others do not. If you agree with all that is posted by the race post, then just reply asking to be signed up.

As for the speed thing, most of the club races are not really about winning or losing, but are good places to work on your racecraft on a track with more than 1 real person. This will help you learn other peoples brake points and how they drive so you can learn to work with them and learn where you can safely pass them.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.4%