How to start a custom championship

So i go to championship mode, then click custom and it has a bunch of different championship modes which none of them are editable. Why is it called a custom championship if i can't create a championship. Very confused. Any help would be great

Thanks.

The custom championships were just a collection of fictional challenges, almost in an arcade or console game style, that used the default 2003-2004 cars in different ways and allowed you to unlock tracks.

Creating custom championships can be done very easily as the GDB files open with notepad and there are plenty of tutorials out there, alternatively there is this championship mangager at NoGrip http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=33009 - I've never used it but it seems straight forward.

Is it this one: GTR2 Championship Manager v1_5 by JJManeschijn ?

Google it like that and you'll find one working link with a lot of other GTR2 mods.
I can't give it here.

NB: this is the version I still have, not using it for a long time ... but the latest one should be the 1.62

GTR2 Championship Manager v1_62 by JJManeschijn.rar is apparently the most recent (I have identical d/l's from 2012 and 2016). Can upload if allowed.

I can only offer the usual caveats: do not install in any "program files" folder; run in compatibility mode (XP or W7); run as administrator. It runs in W7 so should work in W10.

Also check if your AV software could be interfering.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back