How to slow down the time acceleration?

Hi.

Its like there is only 1h sun at locations which are known for theyre high average of sunshine time.

If I go out and do 20 laps the sun goes down. And after 20 laps it is "moon time".
I dont like that how do I change that?
I cant find it in the options. (so which file do I have to change?)

best regards

Then you will have to tweak the settings in the menu. Set the start of the race time to something like 13:00, 14:00 or 15:00 hours and decrease time acceleration to "normal", "2x", "4x" or similar and try to avoid the higher numbers as they will speed up the day/night cycle.

Then you will have to tweak the settings in the menu. Set the start of the race time to something like 13:00, 14:00 or 15:00 hours and decrease time acceleration to "normal", "2x", "4x" or similar and try to avoid the higher numbers as they will speed up the day/night cycle.

No Cant find it.

Unlike rFactor, I don't think it shows up in the main menu, You have to go to your PLR file and look under [Race Conditions] for QUICK RaceTimScale and MULTI RaceTimeScale. Set them to "1" and see if that helps.
Also, in game, you need to be sure you have not pressed the 'accelerate time' button as well.

My time acceleration is stuck to 'X20'. I can only change it back once I load a track up, and then using sol config etc. I've found no way to change it back in Content Manager. I've been stuck like this for about a year since older versions of Sol with rain mod.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back