1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to setup the Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Pete Dolphin, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Hi. I have bought the Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience, and 'meddled' with the advanced settings, and I now have a complete un-drivable car. I now know I should of put the default settings down first, then I had first base. I have read alot of threads but can't find any settings for my wheel. Is there anyone who can help me please?

2. Hi, Just saw this, see if this helps. My settings for the Ferrari GT Experience were -
    Steering Deadzone - 20%​
    Steering Saturation - 100%​
    Steering Linearity - 50%​
    Throttle Deadzone - 0%​
    Throttle Saturation - 100%​
    Brake Deadzone - 20%​
    Brake Saturation - 90%​
    You would have to tweak Steering Linearity according to your driving style. The above value may not work very well.

3. I've got the same wheel and my settings were similar to Rahul's apart from steering deadzone was set to 0% and brale deadzone set to 5%

4. David are you on F1 2011? If yes then what are your settings for that?? I haven't found a comfortable set of settings for 2011 yet as steering into turns is quite icky!!

5. To be honest i gave up on F1 2011 now, i'm racing Race 07 more than anything else, my settings were pretty much the same as yours apart from the deadzone.