1 - Copy your GSE game profile in simvibe
2 - Rename the profile to Automobilista
3 - Select Stock Car extreme Steam plugin
4 - add parameters -applaunch 431600 -silent
5 - Wait on AMS.exe
6 - Copy the SimXperiencePlugin.dll from GSE to the plugins folder in AMS

Thats all.

@

@Marcel Hulsbergen.. sorry to sound stupid but can you be a bit clearer on how to set up Simvibe, I don't understand if you mean copy and paste and adding the applaunch 431600 -silent, and also what do you mean by Wait on AMS.exe. sorry but renaming and adjusting files is a bit confusing. Hope you wont mind a more detailed explanation.
Regards. Dave:

@Marcel Hulsbergen.. sorry to sound stupid but can you be a bit clearer on how to set up Simvibe, I don't understand if you mean copy and paste and adding the applaunch 431600 -silent, and also what do you mean by Wait on AMS.exe. sorry but renaming and adjusting files is a bit confusing. Hope you wont mind a more detailed explanation.

I think a screenshot will make it more clear.
automobilista.JPG

Thanks for that, have done as you have said to the letter and now when I launch simvibe it has come up with a Executing Game plugin per-Launch Tasks error, everything else is ticked in the status window and it is saying waiting to start. And then it opened up steam and started to download Automobilista, the thing is it already have Automobilista beta installed in steam but it says now downloading Automobilista. So I don't know what's up with that. Does that seem normal to you?

First be sure that Automobilista is installed.
Run AMS and create a profile, also run the config tool to set resolution.
Then you are sure AMS works, mine does not say beta.
Be sure the path to your steam is right.
Be sure the applaunch parameter is right, to be sure what your parameter is you can go Steam, rightclick on AMS and select Create Desktop Shortcut. Open the shortcut and look at the tab 'Web Document". At "URL" you see "steam://rungameid/431600". The 431600 is the Steam game id. This id need to be set at the parameters in Simvibe. I think the id is the same for everyone but to be sure you can check it.

Thanks for all your help, managed to get Automobilista installed in steam, and its just called Automobilista and not beta. So now when I launch Sim commander 4 I still get an error Executing Game plugin per-Launch Tasks exclamation mark but funny thing is all my buttkickers and there individual sound cards all work perfectly. I have 2 sound cards for chassis mode and the other for Extensions mode. The onboard does normal sound. I have tailored all the buttkickers to do there own thing so I am still not sure why its saying the error. I am sure I have done as you said, surly if SC4 would not launch and get the buttkickers working. Any further advise.
regards. Dave:

These 2 pics show things working but for the error, sorry for slight out of focus, I think you should be able to see the error message. UMMMM

Attachments

• ST831290.JPG
    ST831290.JPG
    341.3 KB · Views: 487
  • ST831293.JPG
    ST831293.JPG
    347.1 KB · Views: 510
Good ir works now.

I looked at the screenshots and I see no error message at all. The first shot is normal when the game launches and the second is your simvibe setup, which is good, it is the same as I have.

As long as Simvibe is not officially supported by AMS I would not worry now. It works for the time beeing. I am sure when the AMS final version is there, there will be official Simvibe support and Simvibe will be updated with a new AMS plugin.

For now we have a mixed situation, we use the GSE plugin and the GSE dll to let Simvibe work in AMS. I am happy it works as for me since I use Simvibe I don't wanna race without it anymore. For me it feels like I al loosing FFB in my wheel. Once you have it you can't miss it.

Yea thanks for getting back to me, I have posted a clearer pic of the error message I get in SC4, you must think I am loosing the plot so I have done a better pic. As you can see the game is running, the simvibe software is working ok but for this strange error, I suppose as you say its not officially
ST831297.JPG
supported yet. Anyway thanks for helping me get it working and for anyone else who may have this slight problem it does not seem to affect the game or simvibe. Many thanks and regards
Dave:

Yea thanks for getting back to me, I have posted a clearer pic of the error message I get in SC4, you must think I am loosing the plot so I have done a better pic. As you can see the game is running, the simvibe software is working ok but for this strange error, I suppose as you say its not officiallyView attachment 124813 supported yet. Anyway thanks for helping me get it working and for anyone else who may have this slight problem it does not seem to affect the game or simvibe. Many thanks and regards
Dave:

You're welcome, as long as this works we can be happy with it and as I mentioned before like Racenut confirms, Simvibe will come with an official plugin once AMS is final.

@menacegtr
Is Simvibe working for you now with the plugin from Rieza?

I'm having the same problem, this 'How to' does not work for me and Simvibe still does not work with AMS with the plugin from Rieza. Latest versions of AMS (v.0.8.6r) and SimCommander (v4.0.0.49), Simvibe working fine with all other sims (except GSC...).

The only difference I can find going on is that AMS and GSC are not installed on the OS HD (i.e. the default steam install location). Where do you have AMS installed?

Hi,
which folderpath do you set for AMS?.
Is it the Standard one " C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steam.exe" ?.
I use the complete folderpath to AMS : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Automobilista\AMS.exe and so it works for me now.
Here is a screen from my setting
AMS Simvibe.JPG

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back