• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

How to setup H-pattern G27 ??

Discussion in 'Richard Burns Rally' started by angelooliveira, Mar 24, 2012.

1. angelooliveira

angelooliveira

Ratings:
    +11
    Please, I have (finally) a G27 and would like to setup the H-pattern. I only see the option gear up and gear down. I use RBR without mod. Can anyone help me??
    tks

2. Senad Subasic

Senad Subasic

Ratings:
    +1,901
    You need the H-shifter plugin, here's my backup copy: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6335348/rbr stvari/shifterv2.zip

• Like Like x 1
  3. FerrariMan96

FerrariMan96

Ratings:
    +134
    Just out of interest, is it hard to switch between H-Shifter and Sequential using this plugin? Because for RSRBR I would like to be able to use the H-Pattern on some of the older cars, but still use sequential on the modern ones. Also, when I use sequential shifting, I use the stick shifter as a handbrake (I have a G25, so I can switch the H-Shifter into sequential mode). That means that when I'm using the H-Shifter, I would have to map something else as the handbrake, e.g. one of the paddle shifters (which are obviously mapped to shifting in sequential mode). Will I have to change the button assignments every time I switch between H-Shifting and Sequential in RBR, or is there a way around this? Thanks in advance :)

4. Senad Subasic

Senad Subasic

Ratings:
    +1,901
    You don't have to do anything to switch between H-shifter and sequential, you can use them both simultaneously.

I think you will have to remap your handbrake every time though.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jeremy Loveland

Jeremy Loveland

Ratings:
    +1
    if your using padles as ur sequential , then no because there seperate keys/buttons.
    however if u have a G25 shifter and are using the stick sequential on that then yes u will have to change it everytime.
    as for the handbrake, it all depends on what u use for hand brake!