How to setup H-pattern G27 ??

Just out of interest, is it hard to switch between H-Shifter and Sequential using this plugin? Because for RSRBR I would like to be able to use the H-Pattern on some of the older cars, but still use sequential on the modern ones. Also, when I use sequential shifting, I use the stick shifter as a handbrake (I have a G25, so I can switch the H-Shifter into sequential mode). That means that when I'm using the H-Shifter, I would have to map something else as the handbrake, e.g. one of the paddle shifters (which are obviously mapped to shifting in sequential mode). Will I have to change the button assignments every time I switch between H-Shifting and Sequential in RBR, or is there a way around this? Thanks in advance :)

Just out of interest, is it hard to switch between H-Shifter and Sequential using this plugin? Because for RSRBR I would like to be able to use the H-Pattern on some of the older cars, but still use sequential on the modern ones. Also, when I use sequential shifting, I use the stick shifter as a handbrake (I have a G25, so I can switch the H-Shifter into sequential mode). That means that when I'm using the H-Shifter, I would have to map something else as the handbrake, e.g. one of the paddle shifters (which are obviously mapped to shifting in sequential mode). Will I have to change the button assignments every time I switch between H-Shifting and Sequential in RBR, or is there a way around this? Thanks in advance :)
You don't have to do anything to switch between H-shifter and sequential, you can use them both simultaneously.

I think you will have to remap your handbrake every time though.

if your using padles as ur sequential , then no because there seperate keys/buttons.
however if u have a G25 shifter and are using the stick sequential on that then yes u will have to change it everytime.
as for the handbrake, it all depends on what u use for hand brake!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back