How to set Oculus Rift CV1?

HI guys!

Just bought Rift CV1 and have no idea how to use it with Assetto Corsa or any VR game with Steam.

Already configured it through OCULUS software, it works nice but can't get it to work with AC.

What I need to do?

Already put Assetto Corsa rendering mode to Oculus Rift but when I try to load the track i get back to the menus and nothing happens, and every time I put my headset I see Oculus software menus.

Can someone help me? Does exist any tutorials I can use to make it work?

Sorry for the bad english, i'm from Brazil.

Thanks!

It works now! Thanks guys!

Now the only issues is that the game runs flat 90fps but it drops to 45 some times, Any tips?

Thanks!
Performance will depend on your graphics settings and PC. VR is resource-hungry. Read about ASW from Oculus, there's an Oculus Tray Tool too that you can download to manage this.

Just picked up this amazing hardware but sadly I have the same issue as the OP. Cant get access to that riftracer guide too. If OP sees this can you tell me what you found? And anyone else have ideas I'd appreciate it. Thanks

**Figured it out and it's just AMAZING!!!

Last edited:
Share the solution for the others pulling their hair out why it wont work :)

Yes its Awesome!

LoL sorry I did it too :)
Not sure if OP had same problem but I had the hdmi cable from the monitor then going to the on-board graphics and it kept crashing back to AC UI and Oculus Home still in HMD. Then read somewhere that you must have the monitor and HMD plugged into the GPU. So I got a DVI-D cable and everything worked flawlessly. It's a blast.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back