• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

How to set Oculus Rift CV1?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by kilder, Aug 21, 2017.

1. kilder

kilder

Ratings:
    +1
    HI guys!

Just bought Rift CV1 and have no idea how to use it with Assetto Corsa or any VR game with Steam.

Already configured it through OCULUS software, it works nice but can't get it to work with AC.

What I need to do?

Already put Assetto Corsa rendering mode to Oculus Rift but when I try to load the track i get back to the menus and nothing happens, and every time I put my headset I see Oculus software menus.

Can someone help me? Does exist any tutorials I can use to make it work?

Sorry for the bad english, i'm from Brazil.

Thanks!

2. unpierrot

unpierrot

Ratings:
    +3
    In oculus home, go to settings -> General and authorize Unknown Sources. Now Assetto corsa should be able to run in VR.

3. kilder

kilder

Ratings:
    +1
    Already did that, when the game is supposed to load the car and the track, the game just back to the menu, and again, if I put my headset, I see the Oculus home screen.

4. Chris Kennedy

Chris Kennedy

Ratings:
    +405
    if you have ever installed sweetfx or reshade be sure to remove it from your ac install folder. d3d11.dll dxgi.dll etc

5. kilder

kilder

Ratings:
    +1
    It works now! Thanks guys!

Now the only issues is that the game runs flat 90fps but it drops to 45 some times, Any tips?

Thanks!

6. JoelGL

JoelGL

Ratings:
    +84
    Performance will depend on your graphics settings and PC. VR is resource-hungry. Read about ASW from Oculus, there's an Oculus Tray Tool too that you can download to manage this.

7. Paul Glover

Paul Glover
    Joker Premium

Ratings:
    +420
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Tberg

Tberg
    Premium

Ratings:
    +61
    That's the Oculus ASW kicking in automatically when your system can't handle 90fps.

9. whip

whip

Ratings:
    +45
    yeah, do some research on the stuff you buy

• Sad Sad x 1