How to set and reverse grid second race?

I intend to start a championship with 20 drivers and steps 2 races each, and partially reverse grid race 2 (10 first drivers race 1). Could someone explain how and which files change? Thank you.

You can use the Admin commands to manually edit the grid by typing in the name and position change you want in warmup. After the first race is over "restartwarump" then edit before the next race.

Way too much typing for me so I use a a little program that lets me reverse the grid or any portion of it. You just minimize the game start the program point it to the "Results" xml file for the just completed race, decide on how many to reverse. Then back into game and use the admin batch command. It sounds way more complex then it is and I can get done in just a couple of minutes well before the 5min warmup is over.

Thank you so much!

I thought it might be a simplified setting in GSCE, since the official regulation of StockCarBrazil2014 are composed of three formats, one of them is just 2 races (1st 40min and 2nd 20min) with reverse grid of 10 placed.

Still, thank you again for your help.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 226 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 153 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years