1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to run Super trucks and Rally cross cars on same tracks

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by David Brock, Mar 18, 2016.

1. I want to be able to run the Super trucks and the Rally cross cars on the same tracks. I do I need to so in the SRS. to make this happen? A comma between each?
  2. alexSchmurtz

Premium Member

I think that if you use the "All Cars / All Tracks" serie at the bottom, you can use any car on any track and mix them as you wish.
  3. Yeah, I know I was just hoping to limit the vehicles to the 2 track categories. Thanks for the answer tho :)
  4. Just click the checkmarks beside the Supertruck and the Rallycross car in the opponents section and those will be the only cars that show up.
  5. LOL, :) I don't want to run the cars and trucks together I want them to be able to run each others tracks.
  6. alexSchmurtz

Premium Member

Well, I thought you could run any cars on any track through the bottom section, not sure why else you're trying to do... Anyway, have a look at the very fist line of the track gbd, Filter Properties: it is set to Dirt for Rallycross, Supertruck for... euh, Supertrucks obviously. I did not try but put both categories with a space (or tab) in between (not sur if you need the * before, after, twice)... It is for sure with this line you need to play! WARNING tho: this will cause mitchmatch on line!!
    Hope you'll get what you're looking for. :)
    EDIT: and what if you use the "All Cars / All Tracks" serie, and simply click the checkmarks beside the Supertruck only? You should be able to run them on the Rallycross tracks. And vice versa...
  7. So I found out what one needs to do in the srs file to add tracks from another series. For what I wanted do. When I select the Rally cross cars my now available tracks include the rally tracks and the supertruck tracks. This means I use both types of tracks in a championship.

= Dirt, Supertruck