1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

How to reset your stats?

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by ST0NEBIKER, Jun 9, 2013.

1. How to reset your stats? (Especially time spend in game)
    Of course, I don't want to lose all the cars and tracks that I bought.
    If it is not possible then I will probably quit with RRE.
    I have big problems with the stat: time spend in game.

2. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

are you saying that your time spent in game is wrong ? or that your stats are wrong ?
    what cars you own and what you have done ingame is held on the server as far as i understand ... so when you login , it allocates your content based on what you own and your stats as to what you have done

Andi

3. No, everything is fine but I want to reset and start over again!
    Thus reset of my stats and my times!
    Clean restart without losing my investment on tracks and cars and liveries of course.

4. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

if everything is ok , why would your stats and times need resetting ? they dont really say anything and everytime you race they change so i dont really understand the need ; maybe if you explained the need to reset stuff more fully i could understand more and give better advice as what may be the path to take

Andi

5. Keith_G

Keith_G
    Premium Member

My guess is that he doesn't want his better half to know how much time he Plays racing games!!:cautious:

• Like Like x 2
  6. That was my first thought too. :D

7. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

password protect the pc .....;

Andi

8. Also true … :D

But also because it is not funny when a cheater gets the pole after a few laps, showing up in front of you with only 3 or 4 hours of racing on his all time spending time stats.

Hint: GTR 2 Monza GP.

9. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

Some ppl are fast.