How to reset window positions

ive searched this place up and down and could not find anything similar to my problem.......

I updated to the new BTB Pro ver. 0.8. from .7.6.0 and now when i click on the add terrain or ad objects button in the menu bar the widows are not on the screen. its like it opens but nothing is there. (kind of like their off screen but i cant see them) all the other "pop up" menus come up but not the add terrain and objects button. i cant add any objects or any terrain around any tracks. weird.....

here is a screen shot of one of the other (working) pop up menus that doesn't look quite right. notice the materials tab and stuff not coming up right.

Ive uninstalled and reinstalled twice. ive dumped all the files and backed up all my stuff on my back up hard drive. so ill try anything please.

Is there a preference file i can delete somewhere that will make all the menus pop up in the same place like when bobs was new? im thinking maybe its off of the screen somewhere? Im stumped please i could use a hand.

thank you.

windows xp SP2
intel mac windows nativly running.
ati 2500 hd

Attachments

• btb prob.jpg
    btb prob.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 443
nah... i tried that and nothing. ive got twin 24" monitors and adjusted them to every res available and nothing is hidden. arrrgh.....

anyone know of how to completely wipe BTB out along with all of its User settings and preferences? Please.

Thanks.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 160 7.8%
  • < 5 years