F1 2016 How to reject strategy change mid race?

F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)

Chris

Premium
Often in the course of a race, your engineer will ask you if you'd like to change your strategy. You then get a 30 second count down timer to either accept or reject it. Once the timer runs out, it means you've accepted the strategy change... I think.

How do you interact with it? I see no way of accepting or rejecting the strategy change.

Helps me pls. Thx :D

I think no answer was rejecting, not sure though as I didn't get any the last races. Anyway, it's accessible the same way as the communication with your engineer, next to the microphone symbol it also says "strategy change" (or something like that, not sure about the exact phrasing right now). If you press the key for the engineer menu, it'll show 2 strategies (old and new), just select the one you want to go with.

I think no answer was rejecting, not sure though as I didn't get any the last races. Anyway, it's accessible the same way as the communication with your engineer, next to the microphone symbol it also says "strategy change" (or something like that, not sure about the exact phrasing right now). If you press the key for the engineer menu, it'll show 2 strategies (old and new), just select the one you want to go with.
Ahhh yeah, I see now, thanks Tobi :)

Doesn't anybody read the comprehensive manual supplied with the game? :p :whistling:

Dachshund-Funny-Expressions-6.jpg

Manual Attached :D

Attachments

• F1_2016_MAN_Steam_CAN_v04.pdf
    802.1 KB · Views: 1,216

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back