1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to: purchase ARCA Sim Racing

Discussion in 'ARCA Sim Racing' started by Bram, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

A quote how to purchase ARCA Sim Racing

2. Hey Bram, should i pay 49.99$ for this game? If yes gimme a very good reason .
  3. quick easy installation
    close racing & fun here on RD
    and a great sounding car :)
    (no blue screen yet......knock on wood :))
  4. Bram

Exactly like Chris said and no bugs like in other games. Works great and with the new leverage client you are always up to date and the game boots in less than 30 seconds.
    Any game that is fun is worth the 50 bucks, it's a bargain.
  5. Lars Strijdonck

Lars Strijdonck
    Six by nine. Forty two.

Without it you cant race with us ;-)

Ohh and its a damm good oval game to :party2:
  6. Ok seems good but the time you race together on mondays i'm still at work lol, don't forget i'm in Quebec = GMT-5
  7. downloading now, hope to meet you on the track soon !!!!
  8. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

Wooooo, welcome to the world of stockcar!!
  9. I have had a torrid time trying to download ARCA and after a week of interuptions...breakdowns, disconnections i managed to complete the dl this morning.
    This was done on my pc at work and now have tried to transfer to my main pc at home but without success and many issues. I will go and recheck the status of the file tomorrow because it shows me only a 128meg dl and i know it something more like 989megs.
    I might need some advice or assistance with this, and appeal for some help in advance??
  10. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

Im not sure exactly how to do it but the TSF guys are around here quite often and im sure they will give you all the info you need when they see this thread.

Welcome to stockcar! :angel2:
  11. You cannot download and/or transfer to other machines, the license is built of various addresses on the hardware itself.
  12. Hmmm, they need to change it then so you can do that.

With yr username and password.

What if my pc burns down, crashes,...?
  13. Unfortunately, the software itself and validation is completely based off hardware/software addressing of the pc it is installed on. This is how the sim executes it's DRM policy. If you have a pc issue, get a new one, or just reinstall OS, all you need to do is download and reactivate. If you run out of activations, an email to us with explanation will get it reset for you. If you know you will be habitually reinstalling or changing things, there is also a Authorize and De-Authorize function available to you which will return an activation if used prior to making any changes on the system.
  14. I see tx Sim Factory, :) i was just a bit over worry i guess, hehe.

15. Just bought it and downloading as I type. I can't wait to try it out. :D
  16. Bram

:welcome: Jon, a new oval kid in town :)
  17. Yep, been a big NASCAR fan for like 12 years now. I just wish ARCA will go to Watkins Glen sometime soon so these guys can put the track in the game. One of my absolute favorites. :D Looking forward to the monday night races! If I get up to speed fast enough, I might even sign up for San Jose.
  18. You might like NJMP then ... just as fun and so is Montreal for that matter ...

As far as running San Jose, you must be Pedro Cerrano (Big Marbles):

19. OK i bought the game :). Be prepared for the left turns!