1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to organize tracks in game?

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Indigo121, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Indigo121

Indigo121

Ratings:
    +1
    I have some downloaded tracks in the locations folder, in addition to the original tracks. The added tracks are shown in the game under "addon tracks". I would like to reorganize ALL the tracks in my own custom folders, to show in the game menu under country names or whatever. Is this possible?
    thanks

EDIT: I found out its under "venue name" in in each track's gdb file. So I guess one will have to manually edit each of those. Which I won't.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
  2. Marc Collins

Marc Collins

Ratings:
    +139
    Yes, a manual editor for the organization of tracks has never been part of the UI. But suggest it to Reiza for the next game! it would be nice to have that feature.

3. Pudu

Pudu

Ratings:
    +70
    Yep, I find the huge list of alphabetic tracks seriously offends my ocd. I took the time to edit each gdb in an OFFLINE ONLY install of AMS so that my tracks show up as:
    Continent>
    Venus>
    Layout>

It is so much nicer to navigate this way. Do it once and drop only the gdbs into a mod and then use JSGME to replace the gdbs only whenever you need to update.

I hope Reiza adopts this in a future patch or next game. I have suggested it over at their forums.