How to: Night Race

What we really need is for someone to list the tracks with an overall venue name i.e. Monza and have submenus for the different layouts, and for each layout have the option to adjust the session times (or keep them as track default), so thereby dynamically altering the GDB files just before track loading, then when u exit the track, setting them back to default again.That cud be added to the multiplayer settings/rules as well so leagues can use them (Dnt worry i race as well lol)

• Ariff Roose

how the... nvm.. im a noob anyway.. teach me how to..
mine pops this up!
LOL
±ÿÿ d © Õ÷Y»pPì¶V@M\7Nê%²µ(MЛâ[G;à¿l¿s`Äš)ã:Ñ3;ñ ëË>qãyÿ?¢Ü …ìIŒž&’H²Ž
RÇåAÖ=‹°b,©
«Ã Õ…OèH ©C' fÅž55plº3) twáÿ©ß[1|®q:ËYiÀÝ×¢}¿¶›|%}K¿ôè¹[ ªp <ô0¡óÊOfl˜öظ:e}©µå‘ƒ¢ô@<u×^dÌ’l›e»¥vô¸I+ Ç®
õç¶. ôßB´^Œ®P2}f?éø…&UUºÍÕaÒ*:ø&R4ú3ã5ç*C¼·,ä3_ù+šbCkÙ 8êT”¸NAË?„ª*+£$B3öbPƒ…]¿M3ÊK
™º=GÛGûÚzÏ&Ðrs³cR)ûßsl
:*îíøû5ã ®ÄôC¢P””³e›¤›=LÁ‚‚g´,‰5`…¸d6Qº ÷ã+srŠˆ´~©Éü¿Yo¢£q˜z´æœ²!8z‘þMV
iŸ0þ=ĉì~/ÓU–?›Ú. ‘*ÙŸÆ:YoˆYß;ØÛMuNcŠGÍ´ê3Ê}Åš¦eP»$³¾§rîÇm8ì®ú`èË\ ×¾¦Ày¡¸"Ï°(¬`ùéà«ÈBÃE©FxÐ~´§{Ϥ€õrWþ±øé·98K~ð7ùeÔ«%ØóUÇÊ sŠEA¹)cëVR*ýn‹÷›ÄŒø‡œ}–skÙo«ÈÁ~‹þ,%R ªˆÜÔ)–žÇÐzŠ|PµÑŒê@6Ž—ÉËZ aòÿÑ#*ìÿ¼¤E´i-4çêL·'ÖÎnªo&&hKŸDz‰#{Øm¬È·Ž€ï„ö?˜ýñƒ úŽÁ5HŒ“ò›Ì3$¤ p¼üy üŒ+]‚†e3…!nb¿Eãa‰:Ö*£l;é±U£S!ª¸‡È‡/šY} hÐ-5¥ÃQÔÝRÐ廓;¥U*'®Ìð»\m d¤+ö ŸÔ£oÑ w
ýð•z6‘?„þ#ÑÉClrP»”æÕr‘Ó½Â}ÌøPx<ÔJ®ªâò<˜=+&h2Vå–›[‹·)Ä
í×`
{n¥¡nÛ¸ ~ádø,иM§”¶Î·±÷˜ŠÝåî/`,—DÕ¨Ú†OÊíº…etŸb ‚Ü"– áÁÙéÝ_F…&
Ð:aŠé¢?ösìx©=ÕWù
5’gÜÎ.’̘§|{_DÆI/R"ÇØËtNÛÈìQ
Ýw9TÉô7/]’¿þ+ñ熮4Õ-YÅR¶5‡øpk[´‡œ˜ÓçÍŠâÃÙœNF
_Ô™œºŒÝ‘Î;h»Ô¼'?7œd{(§‘«‡±nàqÄNšRÏ„Ò]©‘gà¦MŒ~Ð}̶Š‰‚úÓ]TÏs_P¿‚;®ì^8ã{^h óÊÞ&OXúC£¢ÕÅ•"„ü¦؂בí¶"ð<ç4 ÆOp]ÉÀ˜6žqП
©TÅ uB ñ.‹>>ŒÕÝCJ^8ÆcœNî¿ç?ñz&·LeÕ…‰èx©:ˆÏ”«|ÛΓº;øód%êŽ) Ø…y˸®9Û*ø$£,þ¼-ý…7‚¾k³*ÀüÁZ½´i^N³C˜àóËô’™o/¶6LdÝQ¤:À)êá>ñ’Cèu§/»OIÞw).Ò|¹ß•ÔLùÿÛ÷€ü¢Î3;Ê*>ÅM»¼y.$“øVIƒÙlþCQ¾ <•ønÇ–R¥t¤Tå8a æ±…ÌÙAŒö›ÈŸSMM褢8ö–eÖ 9·qk5Œ=ÐXð¶éè?ž®ìç~‘w«ôà

WTH IS THAT!:madgrin:

• Neil Wood

in my opinion this is the only thing EVO is missing!!! I really hope someone makes some working headlights soon!!

Apparently someone said they modded it into F12k2 with a headlight GMT... so maybe it is possible... somehow?

• RAJ15

Hi

There is an further way to driving at morning, evening or night.:wink:

Just open your plr and go to "Race Conditions" and change the "0" to "1"

Thanks but where is plr

i dont see any changes after i installed the brighter headlight mod.. editing your plr sure works if you want night racing.. but will still be useless w/o the proper working headlights ;) we need one

• Mirage86

I was looking through my .plr file and I think the option for animated pitstops and headlight effects are hidden somewhere within the game as I found:

headlight_effects=0
pitcrew_detail=0

In my .plr file. I've tried changing them to 1 but obviously nothing happened as they were both switched back to 1, even after I changed it to read only. Maybe there's a way to somehow get the code from GTR2 into GTR Evo...I dunno, I'm not a programmer!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back