1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

How to move the HUD

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Wicked, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Wicked

Wicked
    #StanceNation Premium Member

Hey guys,

I've recently put some triples on my desk and it has been awesome. I use 2x1080 24 inch and 1 27 inch 1440p (@1080) with Nvidia surround.

However, my HUD in AMS is at the end of my left and right screen. This is a problem since I have to glance all the way to the left or right to see the times, tyre info or other things.

I am asking for how to move the HUD. I did some quick googling but I can't seem to find much useful yet. Anybody here any ideas?

Thanks,
    Wicked

2. ouvert

ouvert
    Premium Member

not sure how it works with tripples but check DynHud editor in AMS plugin folder .. there you can configure HUD and move all panels

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Make sure you set the new boxes location in pixels rather than %... When you open the editor, you'll understand what i mean

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sniper

Sniper
    Premium Member

If your HUD is all to the left and right then you have not ticked multiview for triple screen support. In the resolution setup screen use multiview

5. there is the Dynhud editor following your root folder then; Automobilista\Plugins\DynHUD\editor, i have tried to create a custom dyn hud but it won't save fore sure it needs more knowlege
    So if someone can make a tutorial for us how to create a custom hud where you can place widgets whereever you want it would be nice and thank you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. There's a ReadMe file on DynHUD folder. And "Save as" may not work, so just copy and paste (to create a copy) any overlay*.ini file, rename it the way you want and then edit it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wicked

Wicked
    #StanceNation Premium Member

Thanks guys, I managed to fix it :)