1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

How to manually edit my controls settings?

Discussion in 'F1 2015 - The Game' started by Lesley Buurlage, Jul 10, 2015.

1. hello everyone
    has anyone an idea how i can manually edit my controls settings in the folder and not in-game, the game thinks i'm playing with a controller while i'm actually playing with a wheel and now i can't edit my wheel settings so i've unwanted deadzone's all over the place

thanks in regards

2. same here. I can change the controls for throttle and braking etc. Bu the advanced wheel settings (in which I think the deadzones are configured) option is greyed out

3. reaction of codemasters on this:

"
    Thank you for submitting your recent request to Codemasters Customer Services concerning F1 2015.
    The advance wheel setup is only available if you are using one of the officially supported wheels...
    http://blog.codemasters.com/f1/06/f1-2015-supported-wheels-and-controllers/
    Hope this helps.

Kind regards
    Rob
    Codemasters Customer Services
    "

They are absolutely losing their minds over there....

4. this is crazy, I have a thrustmaster 2in 1 pc/ps2 ferrari racing wheel. WHich was perfect for F1 2011/2012/2013 and 2014.

And now I cannot keep my car in a straight line in monza, it's sliding all over the place even in the straights.

This is just crazy, if this isn't solved I want my money back cause the game is worthless for me then